Stephanie Meyer has NOTHING on me.
Seriously, where do you think she got her material?
I KNOW a Vampire when I live with one.
And right now, I'm living with TWO!
I swear she must have a surveillance camera at this house.
* Roam the countryside in search of entertainment every night after sunset.
* Root around late at night for juicy meat.
So I have come up with a few Summer rules for Survival - their survival.
Because I do have a wooden stake - or whatever I need to kill a vampire.
Dear Vampire Sons:
1) If you insist on staying up til all hours, be quiet in your nocturnal wanderings.
2) No! You may not defrost frozen chicken and fire up the grill at 10:30 PM.
3) You must arise at a reasonable hour. I say 7, you say noon, let's compromise with 8 am.
4) Breakfast is served at breakfast time. Lunch is served at lunch time.
(It's actually not served. Get it yourself).
5) You may not surface from the man cave at noon only to announce that since you just got up and there is no breakfast, you are going OUT to lunch.
6) Everyone must be gainfully employed - and not hunting female werewolves.
7) Work before play
I KNOW! I am crazy AND out of control demanding. Wouldn't you HATE to live here for the summer?