WAIT! It's still Friday right? I didn't miss it did I?
I'm late, but I didn't miss it. I can't help it!
Thank heavens for
I can de-fragment. Go on over and see Mrs. 4444's and link up!
* I'm so fragmented, I'm not here!
We're going on a whirlwind trip to Idaho - passing through Wyoming and Utah along the way.
My favorite way to see these states - in a blur!
* The Mulch Bros/Bonehead Brothers are exhausted.
I feel so sorry for them! ;)
They come home exhausted at the end of the day and collapse on the couch.
They are so tired, they can't even play video games.
It's pretty tragic!
* Yesterday, Parker was heard:
"Wait a minute. I'm getting scammed! I haven't played video games or golfed all week!"
Yep Parker, you are getting scammed!
Welcome to the REAL WORLD!
* The best part about road trips is going to random gas stations and restaurants and people watching. No comment.
* For breakfast this morning,
we spent $15.72 at the Kum n Go in Kemmerer.
I had Hostess mini donuts, Munchos, and a large Coke.
Kum n Go
* We actually stopped at one of those beef jerky trailer stands on the side of the road.
Garrett bought two bags of elk jerky - gag!
I tasted it - gag!
* I'm always a little bit shocked at the price of hotels in small towns.
For what they charge, I feel like I should be on a beach with a drink with a little umbrella in it.
Not somewhere in a wind tunnel with a green dresser and a cracked pink tile bathroom.
Have a spectacular weekend!